stainless steel spool pieces
Glen flange performs pipe fabrication in our 100000+ square meters fabrication shop.
Our personnel are experienced pipe fabricators in all materials, and can undertake pipe spool fabrication, plate and structural work.
The Quality Control of Stainless steel spool pieces
· Welding method and depending on the nature of the steel wire / electrode use,
· Preparation PQR and WPS (Welding Engineer approved the creation of
appropriate welding procedures),
· Destructive and Nondestructive Examination of welds,
· Mechanical tests (tensile, hardness, Crushing ..)
RT (X-Ray Test)
UT (Ultrasonic Test)
MPI & PT (Magnetic and Penetrant Tests),
· Our welder has ASME Sec. IX and EN 287-1 Certification,
· All QC activity managing by CSWIP 3.1 welding inspectors,
· Blasting and Coating controls.
ASME B31.3 - Process Piping
ASME B1.20.1 - Pipe Threads, General purpose, Inch
ASME PCC2 - Repair of Pressure Equipment and Piping
ASME VIII - Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII - Rules for
construction of Pressure Vessels, Division 1
EN 13445 - Pressure Vessels ( BS 00)
EN 12952 - Water Tube Boilers ( BS 1113)
EN 12953 - She Boilers ( BS 2790)
EN 13480 - Piping ( BS 806, Not BS 2640, BS 2971 )
Stainless steel Shop
*Two-axis plasma cutting machine
*Pipe-cutting capabilities: 24'' in diameter x 20' in length
*Alloy pipe larger than 24'' is manually cut and handled.