1. Large stainless steel flange number and presentation glenflange
(1) Chemical elements emerge from the international chemical element identification mark and the national identification markings, and the contents of the ingredients are found in Arabic letters: eg: China, Russia 12CrNi3A
(2) the number of smooth digits to the steel series or numbers; such as: the United States, Japan, 300 series, 400 series, 200 series;
(3) with the Latin alphabet temperature sequence number, only emerge uses.
2. China's large flange number
Hanyu pinyin logo use, open hearth steel: P, boiling steel: F, comfortable steel: B, A steel: A, T8: special 8, GCr15: ball joint steel, spring steel, such as: 20CrMnTi 60SiMn, A few found in the C content), stainless steel, alloy tool steel (with a few thousandths C), such as: 1Cr18Ni9 one thousandth (ie 0.1% C), stainless C ≤ 0.08% such as 0Cr18Ni9, 0.03% such as 0Cr17Ni13Mo.
3. International stainless steel flange labeling system:
American Iron and Steel Institute is a three-digit number to mark a variety of standard grade of malleable stainless steel. Among them: the austenitic stainless steel flange with 200 and 300 series of numbers marked; ferritic and martensitic stainless steel with 400 series numbers emerge. For example, some of the more popular austenitic stainless steels are marked 201, 304, 316 and 310; ferritic stainless steels are marked with 430 and 446, and martensitic stainless steels 410 , 420 and 440C for the logo, dual-phase (austenitic-ferritic); stainless steel, precipitation hardened stainless steel and iron content of less than 50% of the high alloy are generally accepted patent name or trademark.