Seamless steel pipe storage conditions
Seamless Steel Pipe Storage Conditions - Choosing suitable sites and warehouses: glenflange
1) The place or warehouse where steel products are stored should be located in a clean, well-ventilated place away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all debris on the site to keep the steel clean.
2) In the warehouse, no material that is aggressive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc., must be stacked together. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion. welding overlay
3) large-scale steel, steel rails, steel plates, large diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., which can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be placed on the lower jaw.
5) Some small steel products, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel plates, small-caliber or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products, and high-price, easily-corroded metal products may be stored in warehouses; pipe fittings
6) The warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions, generally using an ordinary closed warehouse, that is, a roof with walls, doors and windows tight, with a ventilation device warehouse; butt welding cap
7) The warehouse requires clear attention to ventilation in the clear weather, and attention should be paid to shutting off the moisture in the rainy days, and the proper storage environment should always be maintained.