First, the basic process of free forging: free forging, the shape of forgings through some basic deformation process gradually blank forging. Free forging the basic processes are upsetting, drawing, punching, bending and cutting off.
1. Upsetting Upsetting is the original billet forged in the axial direction, so that the height is reduced, the cross-section increases the operation. This procedure is commonly used for forging gear blanks and other disc-shaped forgings. Upsetting is divided into all the upsetting and forging rough two.
2. Long pull the length is to increase the length of the blank, cross-section forging process, usually used to produce shaft parts rough, such as lathe spindle, connecting rod.
3. Punching punch punched out of the blank or non-through-hole forging process.
4. Bending the blank into a certain angle or shape of the forging process.
5. Reverse the forging part of the blank relative to the other part of the rotation angle of the forging process.
6. Cutting or blanking billet cutting head forging process.
Second, Forging the full name of the model forging, heating the blank placed in a forging die fixed on the forging device formed.
1. The basic process of forging Forging process: cutting, heating, pre-forging, final forging, red skin, trimming, quenching, shot peening. Common processes are upsetting, drawing, bending, punching, forming.
2. Common forging equipment Common forging equipment forging hammer, hot forging presses, flat forging machines and friction presses.
Generally speaking, forging flange quality is better, usually by forging production, crystal structure, high strength, of course, the price is more expensive.
Regardless of casting flange or forging flanges are flanges commonly used manufacturing methods, see the need to use the strength of the components required, if less demanding, but also the choice of turning flange.