DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL FLANGES
GlenFlange is a supplier of flanges in different types of material that we divide in: alloy steel, duplex/super duplex steel, nickel alloys/ Titanium and copper nickel alloys. Duplex stainless flanges provides excellent resistant to weathering and a very great mechanical strength. We also provide the flanges in various sizes & dimensions as required by the customers.
Specifications and Steel Grades:
· Alloy Steel: ASTM A182 F1/ F5/ F9/ F11/ F22/ F91/ etc.
· Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304/ 304L/ 304H/ 316/ 316L/ 317/ 317L/ 321/ 310/ 347/904L/ etc.
· Super Stainless Steel: ASTM 904L, B625-N08904, 317, 317L, 254SMO
· Duplex & Super Duplex Steel: ASTM / ASME SA 276 UNS NO. S 31803, S 32205, S 32550, S 32750, S 32760, etc.
· 70/30 Copper - Nickel Alloy, 90/10 Copper - Nickel Alloy, 80/20 Copper - Nickel Alloy
· High Strength AND
· Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 is a ferritic-austenitic stainless combining high mechanical strength, ductility and hardness with excellent resistance to corrosion and erosion.
· Oil and gas industry
· Offshore platforms
· Heat exchangers
· Process and service water systems
· Chemical process industries
· High pressure plants and seawater piping
· Utility and industrial scrubber systems
· Because of its resistance to chloride pitting and stress-corrosion cracking, S31803/S32205 is finding wide use in place of austenitic stainless steels for handling solutions containing chlorides such as in marine scrubbers. As a result of its wear, erosion and corrosion resistance, S31803/S32205 is particularly suitable for pumps, agitators and other critical components handling hot corrosive slurries.
· Special mention should be made of its performance in the production of fertilizer grade phosphoric acid by the "wet" process where the alloy finds extensive application.
TyPE OF FLANGES
· Weld Neck Flanges – WNRF
· Socket Weld Flanges - SWRF
· Slip On Raise Face - SORF
· Blind Raise Face – BLRF
· Lap Joint
· Screwed (Threaded)
· Long Weld Neck
· Spectacle Blind
· Ring Joint
· Large Dia Ring
· high mechanical property at room temperature;
· considerable resistance to oxidation at high temperatures;
· considerable resistance to tense corrosion;
· good weldability.
Resistance to corrosion.
Excellent resistance to localised corrosion (intergranular, pitting and intersticial stress corrosion). The normal CPT is 35°C. The stress corrosion cracking (SCC) or stress-corrosion for the chlorination is over 150°C.
Working temperature must be maintained at between -50°C and 300°C as this material is fragile.
TEST CERTIFICATION :
Our materials are tested to relevant standard and wherever possible we give original copy of test certificate with heat number as well as Govt. approved Laboratories test copy of test certificate can also be provided. We supply the material under inspection of any third party inspection agency as per the Client’s requirements such as:
· Bv- Bureau VERITAS Industrial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd
· Lloyds Inspection Agency
· Irs – International Register Of Shipping (Irs)
· Dnv – Det Norske Veritas
· Tcs – Tata Consultancy Services
· Tuv India
We deliver high-quality, reusable, and corrosion-free Super Duplex Flanges. These Super Duplex Steel Flanges are available in different specifications, shapes, and sizes. Our Duplex Steel Flange is widely used in a variety of applications such as structural, mechanical, and general engineering.
This flange is used to close the ends of the pipe systems. It's a kind of round plate with no center hold, but with all the right bolt holes. This blind flange is available in a variety of sizes and materials and is used to provide a positive closer look at the ends of pipes, valves, or nozzles. This flange allows you to quickly reach the line once it has been sealed. Often the blind flange is made or machined to allow a nominal tube to be reduced. This decrease may be a reduction in the thread or welded.
The Super Duplex S32760 flanges are supplied, exported, and imported in the broad selection. We provide all global customers with the superior quality of the flanges. All customers receive flanges according to their expectations in the cut specifications. Some of the criteria for the flanges are the finish, finish, proportions, forms, dimensions, and longitude of the surface. They are used in industries like this. Both national and international quality requirements apply to the flanges.
The most common technique for joining the pipes is the flanges after the soldering process. The flanges made for the attachment of the pipe however are dismantled. The flanges provide versatility to preserve the tube system in the industry. The flanges are attached to the pipes using equipment and valves. If the industries in the service of the plant need frequent maintenance, the break-up flanges are attached to the piping system. The joint of the flanges is made up of three different components.
Besides, in the industries, there are several types of flanges. In the industry, some of the flanges are threaded bridges, socket sockets, slip-on flanges, lap joint bridges, and many more.
However, there are several features that the Super Duplex S32760 Flanges carries. This is because of the content of the alloy in them. Some of the characteristics of the flanges are corrosion resistance, high ductility, toughness, high-temperature stability, and pitting corrosion resistance. This is also the reason why they are used in industrial applications. Some of the ethical industries in which flasks are used are petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and many others.
Other than this the Super Duplex S32760 Flanges moves to customer assurance through material inspection. Some of the tests conducted are hardness, hydrostatic, positive material recognition, intergranular corrosion resistance, and many others. On the other hand, the packaging is the same as the customer's standards.